"Noble" in Syracuse, NY
Thank you for your interest in Noble Health Services.
If you are interested in working for Noble Health services, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Pharmacy Technician will work under the direct supervision of a pharmacist. They will follow standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks and may assist in orienting and training employees.
Pharmacy Technician responsibilities:
- Prepare medication orders for final review by a pharmacist
- Responsible for the proper and accurate filling of each individual order
- Maintain and keep reasonable production as determined by supervisor
- May assist in orienting and training new employees
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
Applicants must be reliable, customer service oriented individuals and willing to work day/evening/weekend shifts and some holidays.
They must possess strong computer/data entry skills, strong communication and organizational skills and be a self-starter.
Hospital or retail pharmacy experience is strongly preferred with 3-6 months experience as a pharmacy technician
- High School Diploma or GED
- AS Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Current State Pharmacy Technician license is strongly preferred.