"Noble" in Syracuse, NY
Noble Health Services is a welcoming, patient-friendly “center of support,” where patients, families,
and support groups can come together.
Our specialty pharmacy is built specifically for dispensing medications for complex chronic diseases. Specialty medications often require a little extra attention that can make it difficult for traditional retail pharmacies to handle. That’s why we’re here to help walk you through every step of the way.
Noble Health Services offers a variety of services to make life easier when it comes to managing your therapy, such as:
- Benefits and Co-Pay Assistance investigations to ensure that we fill your prescription at the lowest possible cost.
- Our Noble Signature Care Program will manage the refill process so that you never run out of medication
- Free Overnight Delivery to your home, work or physician’s office
- Free Ancillary Supplies:
- Sharps Containers
- Alcohol Swabs/Bandages
- Educational Materials
- Our Clinical Management Programs offer you access to our 24/7/365 on-call emergency support team of clinical pharmacists and nurses. Along with a number of programs to help you along your journey, including:
- Injection Training — Training assistance to administer injections.
- One-on-One Clinical Coaching & Ongoing Patient Support — Assistance with medication and therapeutic questions. Continued support throughout the duration of therapy.
- Utilization Management — We are here to take the stress of specialty off your hands by helping with case management, reimbursement, and follow-ups.
- Economic Solutions — Improve cost management with rebates.
- Dispensing Solutions — Timely scheduling and dispensing of prescriptions to meet therapy requirements.
To learn more about specific diseases, visit our Disease States Page.
E-Prescription: Noble Health Services accepts electronic prescriptions from providers’ offices.
By Phone or Fax: Your provider can send a prescription to Noble over the phone (888) 843-2040 or via fax (888) 842-3977.
By Mail: Your provider can mail your new prescription to:
Noble Health Services
6040 Tarbell Road
Syracuse, NY 13206
Live close by? Feel free to drop your prescription off right at our office!
We start the process within 24 hours of receiving your prescription. Once we get the approval from your insurance company, we’ll call to set up delivery. We offer next day delivery to your home, work or provider’s office.
Let us do the work for you! You’ll receive a call from one of our Noble team members about a week before you are out of your medication. Want to get ahead of the game? Feel free to give us a call at (888) 842-2040 or check out our Online Refills page at www.noblehealthservices.com.
For every patient, we work to get the best out-of-pocket cost through co-pay assistance cards, patient assistance programs, and/or charity organizations. The initial co-pay price varies depending on the insurance plan.
We accept checks, money orders, flex spending cards and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
Our Noble team works to find the best out-of-pocket cost through co-pay assistance cards, patient assistance programs, and/or charity organizations.
Please call (888) 843-2040 to ask a Noble team member to transfer the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
A Noble team member will let you know if we are unable to fulfill the medication. Guidance on where the medication may be available will be given upon request.
You will be notified by a Noble team member if there is a recall on your medication and given instructions on what to do.
Visit the website below to view a list of medications that can be safely flushed down the toilet or see the handout that was included in your welcome packet.
If you are having an adverse reaction, please immediately contact us at (888) 843-2040. We are available 24/7. If you need immediate assistance, please call 911.
Please contact us via either our toll-free line (888) 843-2040 or our website at www.noblehealthservices.com so we can quickly escalate the matter to a supervisor.